We would normally expect the following delivery timescales based upon your location, though busy periods or inclement weather conditions may well cause these timescales to be extended.
- Royal Mail 1st Class UK Wide - 1-3 working days
- Royal Mail 2nd Class UK Wide - 2-5 working days
- Courier to England, Wales and Scottish Lowland Zones - 1 working day
- Courier to Scottish Highland Zones - 1-2 working days
- Courier to Scottish Offshore Zones - 2-5 working days depending on ferries etc.
If you do not receive your order within these timescales, please contact us asap in order that we can investigate on your behalf. (Please be aware, however, that Royal Mail do not consider an order to be missing until it is 10 working days late.)